The Senior Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project in accordance with company policies, construction documents and governmental regulations. Position is responsible for representing the firm with clients and consultants on virtually any range of subjects related to construction and for making decisions on behalf of the firm.
- Assume total responsibility for a quality-built project while maintaining schedule and budget.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site superintendent to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Inspect projects under construction on a regular basis to ensure the work conforms to plans, specifications, budget, schedule, quality, codes, regulations, and initiate any adjustment of working procedures.
- Manage and enforce the corporate safety program through the Superintendent.
- Manage and update the project schedule, schedule recovery.
- Manage the project budget, budget recovery.
- Facilitate and manage critical path activities.
- Identify and process all Change Orders and changes in scope.
- Identify and generate RFI’s based on field condition and facilitate rapid and complete responses from the design team.
- Manage and review project Submittals from subcontractors and submit to the appropriate design consultants.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Review and approve all invoices pertaining to projects and submit approved bills to accounting department.
- Create, manage and execute through Superintendent the Project “Punch List”.
Salary & Benefits Package
Our client offers a best-in-class salary & benefits package including comprehensive family healthcare coverage, parental leave, PTO, 401k in addition to a generous basic salary & bonus system.
Apply today for a confidential conversation